Neither KuName Domains nor any of its contributors, developers, or partners will be responsible for any losses, damages, gains, or claims arising from the following:
(1) Mistakes made by users of software or services developed by KuName Domains, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any KuName-Domains-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any KuName-Domains-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the user's hardware of any KuName-Domains-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any KuName-Domains-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., the bankruptcy of service providers (e.g. on-chain oracles), information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
In no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website and KuName-Domains-developed software or services be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or any KuName Domains' services.
Please note that this document might be subject to change in the future, and without previous notice.